Hugo Quadpod Offset Cane
An upstanding citizen’s cane.
Balance without bulk. That was our goal for creating the QuadPod Offset Cane featuring our innovative Ultra Stable Cane Tip. 54% lighter and 80% more compact than a large base quad cane, its unique design stands independently and automatically centers itself for maximum stability. Unlike a typical 4-pronged base, the Quadpod Offset is designed to be lifted and set on a more uniform stable surface than four prongs, enabling a more natural gait. Its durable lightweight construction from aircraft-grade anodized aluminum offers the perfect balance of support and stability.
*User height range indicated above is a general recommendation based on ISO Standards. If more personalized recommendation is required consult a health professional.
Three (3) year limited warranty on the frame, and one (1) year limited warranty on all other parts.
- Item: 731-857, Ebony
Item: 731-858, Smoke
Item: 731-859, Aquamarine
- Ergonomic – Cushion-top handle absorbs the shock of impact and safety reflective wrist strap adds night visibility
- Height adjustable from 28″ to 39″ (71 to 99 cm)
- 12 push-button height adjustments fit most people 5′-6’5″ (152 – 198 cm)
- Select the push-button setting that puts the cane handle at wrist level
- Ultra Stable Cane Tip – 54% lighter & 80% more compact than a large base quad cane. Unique design self-centers for maximum stability.
- Free Standing – Conveniently stands on its own
- Maximum Capacity – 300 lbs (136 kg)