At TEDxBoston, Joe Coughlin from the MIT Age Lab explains why our increasing life expectancy necessitates the development of empathetic technologies that help young designers create products and experiences that will improve the quality of our longer lives.
- Clinical Trials and Triathlons
- Arthritis Pain? Rolling Walker Helps Enjoy Life to the Fullest
- How to Safely Use Your Walker
- How to Properly Fit Your Walker
- How to Choose the Best Walker
- Little Activities Reap Big Health Rewards
- Paleo Diet for Seniors and Chronic Conditions
- Walking Cane Safety Step No. 5 – Learning to Walk and Climb Stairs with Your New Walking Cane
About Hugo’s Health Blog
The Hugo Mobility Health Blog delivers important health news and insight to help meet the personal challenges of limited mobility. Benefit from our contributors' knowledge and experience as nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and caregivers treating others or personally living with a condition like MS.